The era of having to install a software on your PC or an Application on your mobile phone so as to be able to download streaming YouTube videos have passed. Now you can download YouTube videos directly to your phone or PC without the need of any software or application at all. Let us say you just watched an interesting video on YouTube using your smartphone and wish to have access to it later when you are offline. This is where this trick comes in, to help you download that favorite video of yours directly into your smartphone or PC from YouTube without the need of a software.
It will also help reduce streaming cost in a situation where you are using a metered internet connection. So if you are among the category of people who always want to reduce data consumption cost or just want to download YouTube videos, then you should consider following the steps I have compiled below;
Step 1: Download Using ss
- Visit www.youtube.com and search for the video you wish to download.
- Once you locate the video you want to download, open the page on which it is found. The URL of the video should look something similar to the one below.
- Change or replace the m. or www. with ss therefore modifying it and hit Enter on your keyboard or Go in the case of a mobile phone. The new URL should look similar to the one below.
- When you make that modification, you will be redirected to another site www.savefrom.net
- Choose the format of the video you want to download and click on its link.
- Your download will start automatically.
If the above step doesn’t work for you, then try the second step as shown below
Step 2: Download Using pwn
- Just like above, go to www.youtube.com and search for the video you want to download.
- Open the page on which the video is found
- Change or replace the m. or www. with pwn
- Now hit Enter or Go. Immediately, you will be redirected to a new page www.deturl.com.
- On the new page, you will have options to download your video from a variety of online video downloading services or to download it in mp3 format.
I hope that was helpful. Feel free to leave any comment for further inquiry or clarification.