Infolinks is one among the most popular alternatives to Google Adsense from which an average blogger can earn lots of income. I have been using it for a while now and have to say it is a good alternative that generate every blog a good income without the blog owner having to do much or have any technical know-how on how to implement and use codes.
If you are a Blogger blog owner and want to monetize your blog using infolinks, you can follow the following procedures to start making money from the blog.
Infolinks already have an easy to use widget that lets publishers instantly integrate infolinks ads into their blogs or website and this can be found by going to the “Integrate tab” in the publisher’s infolinks account. What we shall be focusing on is how to manually integrate the infolinks ads script into a Blogger blog. The procedure to add this script to a Blogger blog is very easy and can be achieved by following the steps below:
Integrating Infolinks Ads Into Blogger
To do this, you should have already created an account on the Infolinks website which must have been approved. Once that is done,
- Login to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Navigate to Template >>> Edit HTML.
- Click anywhere inside the Edit HTML page and with the help of Ctrl + F, search for the closing </body> tag.
- Once that has been located, copy the infolinks ads script and paste just before/above the </body> tag.
- Finally click on Save Template and you are done.
With that done, you should start seeing the infolinks ads appearing in your Blogger blog page.