Over the years, many clients have been creating high end third party widgets and applications to help meet the basic needs of an average Blogger user. So basically, you as a Blogger blog owner can easily and solely depend on this third party widgets and applications to help make your blogging experience worth while or you can just simply ignore them and make use of the ones that have been made available by Blogger.
One of these third party widgets I cherish very much is the one provided by SpeakPipe which when added to a Blogger blog, allows users/visitors leave voice comments on the blog. I need not go into details on how important comments are to a blogger and his blog visitors because you as a blog owner knows the role it plays in helping the easy flow of communication between you and your blog visitors. Adding a voice comment system to your blog, makes it look very professional and eye catching. So if you wish to add the voice comment system provided by SpeakPipe to your Blogger blog page, then follow the guide below;
- Visit SpeakPipe website.
- Create your account by entering your Email and Password and then click on Continue.
- Now check the inbox of the email address you provided for a message from SpeakPipe containing the confirmation link you will have to click on in order to confirm your account.
- Next login again if required.
- Click on Settings which is located at the top right corner of the SpeakPipe page.
- Change the Settings as you want and then finally save your changes. Note that you will have to save each setting after making any change.
- Once done with the settings, copy the code snippet provided in the box and paste it in notepad for later use.
- Next go to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Once logged into your Blogger Dashboard, go to “Layout“.
- Select any free section on the layout and click on “Add a Gadget“.
- Click on Save to successfully add the widget to your Blogger blog.
- Open your Blogger powered website’s main page and check that the SpeakPipe button appears on the middle-right side of the page. Click on it and try to send a voice message.
- Once you have successfully added the widget to your blog, open your blog page and test sending a voice message to confirm that it is actually working.
- To listen to your voice messages, just go to your SpeakPipe Account page and click on Inbox.
I hope this was helpful. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter using the widget by the right of this page or simply click on the share buttons below to encourage us bring you more. Enjoy!