I really do not know if to advice against disabling or enabling it since there are pros and cons which i really do not intend to go into details here. The choice is yours, whether or not to disable or enable it on your favorite browser. So what ever choice you have made which probably led you to visit this page, the information below will show you how to enable or disable cookies on the Mozilla Firefox browser. For other browsers, click on any of the links below;
- How to enable or Disable Cookies on the Google Chrome Browser
- How to Enable or Disable Cookies on Microsoft Edge Browser
- How to Enable or Disable Cookies on Opera Browser
How to Enable or Disable Cookies in Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Locate and click on the menu icon at the top right corner of the browser’s interface.
- From the drop down menu that will appear, select “Options“
- On the Firefox Preference page, locate and click on “Privacy & Security”
- Clicking on “Privacy & Security” takes you to the “Browser Privacy” page.
- On the “Browser Privacy” page, scroll down and tick the “Custom” radio button.
- Now uncheck the “Cookies” box to disable if it is already enabled.
- Finally reload the browser to apply the changes.
Note: Blocking trackers and isolating cookies could impact the functionality of some sites. Reload a page with trackers to load all content.