If you are viewing this page, then it means you are having issue setting up the HTTPS feature for your website using the Plesk control. In this tutorial, I shall show you guys how to enable the feature for your site and make the site not secure message stop appearing whenever users access your page.
- Login to your Plesk Control Panel
- Click on Website & Domains if that is not the first page you see after accessing the panel.
- On the Website & Domain page, locate and click on Let’s Encrypt.
- The above should take you to the Encryption page. If not, then you will get a warning message informing you that SSL/TLS support is disabled for your domain name.
To resolve this,
- Locate and click on Hosting Settings to enable the SSL/TLS support.
- Click on the check box for SSL/TLS and then on Apply to apply the change.
- Now click on Websites & Domain >>> Let’s Encrypt.
You Might Also Like:
- On the Let’s Encrypt page, input your email address and then click on Install.
- Patiently wait as the installation completes and you are done.